Myhoponhopoff.com (will refer as the “Website”) is a domain name which been registered and wholly-owned by Elang Wah Sdn. Bhd. (will refer as “we”, “us”, “our”, “the Company” and “Elang Wah Sdn Bhd”), company registration number 640812-T and been corporate on 28th January 2004 and having its business office at No. 17-1, Jalan 1/76, Desa Pandan, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Website activities will be and no limited to act as sales, booking and reservation agent for the "hop-on hop-off" services, travel-related goods and services, providing travel information, determine the availability and transacting the business with and/for travel suppliers, as it is been published and/or advertised on the Website subject to period of time.
Any travel-related goods and services agents, suppliers or providers (will refer as the “Providers”), as agreed, to arrange and supply in connection with your confirmed booking. The Providers shall agree to the Agreement between the Website and the Providers further should imposed if any the Agreement by the Providers for their own travel-related goods and services. Some Providers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by us for your bookings. You acknowledge that some third-party Providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such Provider's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel-related goods or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
By using the Website, you warrant that
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement;
- you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto;
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and
- if you have the Website account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our Providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose; and/or
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; and/or
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; and/or
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website; and/or
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and/or
- deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; and/or
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
You acknowledge that this Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us and such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If the Website has hosted a material that belongs or infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice with this kind of information:
- Identify in sufficient detail and clear, the copyrighted work has been infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail and clear, the materials that claimed has been infringed, with provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, such are URL or link to the infringing material.
- Provide contact information reasonably sufficient for we to reply back on your complaint, including email address, mailing address and telephone number.
- Provide a statement that claims “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Provide a statement that claims “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name, electronic or physical signature and any information that reasonably sufficient for us to identify back.
- The notice should be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The notices with respect to this Website should be sent us by any following methods:
|By Mail||:||Elang Wah Sdn Bhd,
No. 17-1, Jalan 1/76, Desa Pandan,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
We only review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.