STOP 3 - PENANG HILL
We're back to Penang Hill (Stop 3)
BEACH ROUTE INFO
Starting 1st January 2018, our beach routes operates on
every Friday/Saturday & Sunday only.
1. What time is the operation hour?
From 09.00AM till 08.00PM.
2. Where do I wait for the bus?
At any Penang Hop On Hop Off bus stop.
3. What do you mean by interchange stops?
Stops that allow you to change from city to beach route or vice versa.
4. What is the different between city and beach route?
City route takes you around the city. Beach route covers Batu Ferringhi till National Park.
5. Where do I purchase the ticket?
In the bus, kiosk and travel agencies.
6. How long does it take to complete one round?
2.5 to 3 hours depending on the traffic.
7. What do you mean by hop on hop off?
The ticket holders can get off and on the bus whenever and wherever preferred at any of our bus stops.
8. What do you mean by ticket validity for 24 or 48 hours?
Validity starts when you received your ticket which shows the time and the date you board into the bus. If you hop on the bus at 11.00AM then your ticket will expire at 11.00AM the following day.