Operation Hours on 25th June 2017
1st day of Eidul Fitr
11.00 AM till 8.00 PM
Operation hours are back to normal
on 26th June onwards
9.00 AM till 8.00 PM
- PENANG HOP-ON HOP-OFF is a free and easy city tour that has 22 stops which cover more than 50 attractions.
- All buses are equipped with a friendly customer service officer that will assist you on the bus.
- The interval between buses is around 20 to 30 minutes.
- We operate 365 days per year including school holidays and public holidays.
- Tickets can be purchase in the bus, through online shopping cart, authorized agents, authorized hotels and Penang Hop-On Hop-Off counters.
- We have 24 hours and 48 hours tickets to choose from.
- Children below five (5) years old do not have to pay any fees.
- Student need to show their Student Card as proof.
- Malaysian need to show their MyKad as identification.
- A child below the age of twelve (12) years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• NO LITTERING IN THE BUS
• NO FOOD AND DRINK ALLOWED INSIDE THE BUS
• VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE TICKETS
• VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED SOLICITING
• VISITORS ARE WELCOME TO TAKE AS MANY PICTURE
• PLEASE USE THE ELECTRONIC DEVICE WITH CARE
• NO SMOKING ALLOWED